Catching up!

March 11th, 2016 tjvign17

Hi all!

These past two weeks have been crazy trying to get back into the swing of things after vacation and I’ve been trying to squeeze in last-minute trips whenever I can!

Life is as usual; going to my classes at the University of Burgundy actually takes up a surprisingly small amount of my time per week, and I usually use my free time to run to the high school to teach my English classes or catch up on reading in the university language center. I’m so thankful that I found this hidden corner of the campus because I am always guaranteed to see someone I know come in through the doors and it’s also a good opportunity to meet some new faces (seeing as usually language tutors will wear a badge with the flag of their country on it, I’ve been hypersensitive to seeing red and white stripes…). The atmosphere is laid back and there is a ton of resources to learn any language you can imagine, so basically it is my haven.

Since I spent most of my day on the campus, when I come home I tend to just relax and do more amusing things like plan vacations and watch YouTube videos. Speaking of vacations, it’s crazy that the calendar of my vacations that I made in September is also completely crossed out, with only two weeks in April left to travel! I feel like I mention this with each blog post but time is seriously flying by and I’m trying my best to take advantage of every moment.

Heading out now (probably to the language center), à la prochaine!

Thomas

Le Palais des Ducs at night!

Le Palais des Ducs at night!

Dijon just looking casually creepy

Dijon just looking casually creepy

Thomas Vignati '17